The worst problem every girl facing these days is bad hair problems. And hence are forced to spend so much time and money at salon for getting perfect hair. Ladies don’t think twice to spend money on so many haircare products and still don’t get the best result. But thanks to nature,now you can get straight shiny hair at home without spending anything in the salon or other costly haircare products.
Straight and shiny hair is all a girl wish to have as it looks good on any face type. If one wished to get straight hair immediately they need to spend lot of money in salon and still the result doesn’t lasts long. So its better to go natural and get beautiful hair at home. Here are few tips which works best for straight and shiny hair.
Hot Oil Treatments
Make your hair smooth and shiny without going parlor by just applying hot oil regularly. The heat and saturation from the warm oil will relax the light wavy and curly pattern of your hair. The best oil you can apply are coconut, olive, almond or sesame oil. Follow the procedure for hot oil treatment.
- heat the oil slightly you wish to use in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Massage the warm oil to your scalp and hair for 15-20 minutes and then comb your hair so that it reaches throughly to each root. It will also avoid breakage while washing your hair.
- Cover your hair with a hot wet towel for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
Milk is known to have moisturizing properties that can help straighten hair. The proteins which are present in milk makes your hair smooth and frizz free.
- Take one-half cup milk and water and mix it well. Place the mixture in a spray bottle. Comb out the tangles in your hair, spray the mixture over your hair and comb it again. Leave it on for 30 minutes so that the milk is absorbed by your hair. Then wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
Amazing Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains several enzymes that promote healthy hair growth and makes your hair smooth and soft. Also, aloe vera gel easily reaches into the hair strands and keeps them well moisturized. Due to this, it can straighten your hair naturally.
- Mix one-half cup each of aloe vera gel and warm olive oil.
- Apply it and massage the mixture into your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for one to two hours.
- Wash it and shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
It may not give instant result but surely help you to get straight shiny hair at home so use these remedies atleast twice a week.