37 years old actress and model is currently celebrating her holidays in Australia with hubby Karan Singh Grover by her side.
- During her childhood days she was not very good looking. People used to pass funny remarks for her dark skin and overweight issues. But the little girl back then, struggled and came this far. People even called her Lady Gunda because everyone was scared of her commanding personality and dark tone.
- She is very closely attached with her family and this actress never compromises her relationship with her family members for the sake of work. She is the darling daughter of her parents and has 2 siblings.
- She is a living example of real beauty with real brains! Initially she wanted to become a doctor because she was not good looking but a change of fate made her leave her studies in midway to pursue a career in modelling. The main reason she got into the modelling world is because of Mehr Jessa. The latter is a very fine model and she spotted the beauty of Bipasha Basu in a hotel in Kolkata. She persuaded Bipasha Basu to take up modelling as a career and this is how she turned into a big star.
- Although Bipasha Basu maintains a strict diet plan, she is a very big foodie in real life. She loves Bengali dishes and loves eating Posto-Bhaat.
- Although she is tall and athletic and performs many stunts, Bipasha Basu is afraid of heights.
- She is a party gal and loves to hang out with her friends and dear ones and at the same time loves reading in her spare time. Her favorite authors are John Grisham and Robin Cook.
- The one thing that the actress regrets is that she could not complete her higher education.
The gorgeous looking actress once set the standards of sensuality. Though currently absent from the big screen, her popularity remains at par with other stars in the limelight.