When you are busy with so many things on Diwali, you don’t have much time to put in the kitchen. But it is never a good idea to celebrate Diwali without some homemade Mithai. This one is a very simple recipe that can be prepared within minutes. With a few ingredients, you get a delicious mithai to celebrate the festive season with your family.
What you need for Coconut Ladoos
1 can milkmaid
4 cups Coconut powder
- Take a pan and pour the entire can of milkmaid. Add 4 cups of coconut powder to it and stir the mixture till it thickens.
- When the mixture thickens, turn off the gas and let it cool.
- In a plate, spread some coconut powder.
- Start making ladoos from the mixture in round shape and roll them on the plate with coconut powder.
- You can garnish the ladoos with cashew nuts or almonds. (optional)
- Your delicious coconut ladoos are ready!