Everyone wants their wedding to be unique, whether it is venue, cuisine or their outfits. Like other things changing according to the trends, in the same way, this kind of style has taken its place in couple’s life where they want to wear the color coordinated outfits on their wedding. Be it fully color coordinated or slightly, few celebs carried the style together like a pro.
• Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra: They made it all synchronized on their wedding by wearing the matching red color outfits. Where Shilpa looked beautiful in the red saree with heavy embroidery, there Raj equally complimented her by wearing a heavy red sherwani.
• Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu: They both made sure to look regal with their tricky matching outfit and complimented each other in the best way by stealing the show.
• Asin and Rahul Sharma: Asin went for a Beige color lehenga as her wedding outfit, smartly coordinated with Rahul’s safa. They made it up to the mark and Asin’s Sabyasachi lehenga looked amazing.
• Hazel Keech and Yuvraj singh: Their Sikh wedding was perfectly planned along with their timeless maroon color outfits. Yuvraj’s maroon sherwani and Sikh turban gave it the feel of big fat Sikh wedding.
• Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva: They color coordinated their outfits not only on the day of the wedding but also on the day of the reception. They gave all of us goals by coordinating red color outfit, red being the color of love we got the idea of their never-ending love for each other.