6 celebrity couples who are separated but not divorced!
Glam and glitzy life of celebrities takes a tough toll on their marriages and relationships. Time and again we have seen fairytale like marriages ending up in divorce. The couples, who were once head over heels in love, drew apart! While divorce is one option to part ways, there are also a lot of celebs who didn’t get officially divorced but found an answer in separation!
– Konkona Sen Sharma and Ranvir Shorey: These two fell in love on the sets of the film Mixed Doubles (2007). In June 2008, they got engaged and started living together. They finally got hitched in 2010 and became parents of a baby boy in 2013. But in the same year, rumours of trouble in their marriage started doing rounds. After denying the rumours for the longest time, they finally announced separation on Twitter in September, 2015. However, there are no cold vibes between the two and they have decided to co-parent their son. Ranvir and Konkona are friends and recently worked together in Konkona’s directorial debut.
– Sangeeta Bijlani and Mohammad Azharuddin: After breaking up with Salman Khan, Sangeeta Bijlani went on to marry cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin in 1996. But the couple separated in 2010. However, Sangeeta is a very close friend of Salman Khan and is often spotted at his parties and family get togethers.
– Gulzar and Rakhee: These two legends got married in 1973 but trouble began when Gulzar chose Rakheer’s rival Sharmila Tagore over her in his movie Mausam. The couple split just a year later and has been living separately since then.
– Randhir and Babita: These lovebirds got hitched in 1971 but owing to Randhir’s temper and alcoholism, they separated in 1988. Kareena-Karisma’s parents, Randhir and Babita still live separately but are now often seen together at social dos.
– Vivian Dsena and Vabhiz Dorabjee: Like most celeb couples, these two also fell in love on the sets of a show. They both tied the knot in 2013 and gave us some major couple goals. But their marriage hit a rock bottom in 2016 and the two are living separately since then.
– Mahima Chaudhary and Bobby Mukherjee: The Pardes actress Mahima Chaudhary tied the knot with Bobby Mukherjee, an architect by profession and already a divorcee in 2006. But in 2011, she announced that they both are separating because of incompatibility issues. They have a 4-years old daughter.