7 things that happen if you eat ginger daily!
Apart from adding a dash of strong flavor to your food, ginger also does wonders to your body. One of the most ancient spices worldwide, ginger is loaded with health benefits. Gingerol, the key bioactive compound present in ginger is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Everyday consumption of ginger is highly beneficial for your health. And today we tell you, what exactly happens to your body if you eat this spice daily.
1. Fights Cancer: Ginger fights ovary cancer cells and is much safer than chemotherapy or drugs that contain platinium. It also reduces inflammation in intestine and colon and reduces the risk of colon cancer too.
2. Lessens Inflammation: Ginger works as an effective inflammation medicine because of bioactive compound Gingerol present in it. This further removes pain and any kind of swelling in muscles. Patients suffering from arthritis and muscle pain benefit a lot from ginger.
3. Acid Reflux: As per a study published in the journal Molecular Research and Food Nutrition, ginger-containing items are 6 times better than acid blocking drugs. The drugs are harm belly lining and might cause ulcers and belly cancer as well.
4. No Nausea: Many pregnant women say ginger intake lowered the morning sickness, nausea occasions and vomiting. However, one must consult doctor before trying this.
5. Soothes sore throat: A teaspoon of ginger juice mixed with honey is deemed as the best remedy for sore throat and cough from ages. It also removes congestion in the nasal plants.
6. Migraine: If you suffer from migraine, a mix of ginger, cayenne and mint is what you need. Just a pinch of cayenne, 1 tsp dry mint and ginger slices do the job. You can also add honey for taste.
7. Toothache? Say no more! : Rubbing raw ginger on the gums can relieve you from dreadful toothache!