7 Tricks To Wear Black In Summer
Who said you can’t wear black in summer? It is true that black absorbs maximum heat than other colours and wearing it might make you feel hotter! But come on, black is not just a colour but an emotion for many girls. In fact, it is the only colour which anyone can rely upon for any damn occasion; this dark and intense shade just never looks not-good! Be it an office meeting or a romantic date or anything in between, you can always bank upon black. Moreover, nothing is as savage, elegant and beautiful as black.
It might be summer inappropriate but here we bring to you several tips and hacks to wear black in this scorching heat. After all, not wearing black is so not possible.
1. Beginning with none other than the undisputed fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor; the actress was recently spotted at airport, wearing an all-black outfit! She wore a cropped tube top with basic track pants and added layering element to her look with a long black jacket. Sonam rounded up her look with white sneakers and black sunnies and mind you, she looked chic AF!
3. T-shirt dresses are playful and breathable at the same time, hence, perfect for summers! Pick a t-shirt dress or a shirt dress in black colour let the world envy you.
4. Be the diva that you are and try out some fun tops with unique cuts and necklines. For adding the summer element, pair them up with skirts.
5. Yet another trick to nail black in summers is, avoiding body-fitted clothes. Opt for easy breezy attires instead. For instance, you can take cue from this little black dress. It is black and summerish at the same time.
6. Flared pants are back in trend and having them in black colour is a must! You can pair them with any damn thing and each pairing will have a different vibe. Colourful crop tops, casual tees and even formal shirts – these pants go well with almost everthing.
7. A basic black anarkali is a bestfriend you will cherish forever. You can pair it in so many ways and feel summery at the same time! Get inspired by this fashion blogger who wore the same anarkali for an entire week and styled it differently every day!
I did actually wear the same anarkali for five days. Today's look is definitely my favorite but I am going to keep you all waiting a bit, but trust me it's worth the wait! Read all about it tomorrow on blog. Have a look at all my outfits. In sequence- Day 2 -Lunch with friends Day 3 -Field visit to an NGO DAY 1 -University & lectures Day 4 -Team SSD coffee What was your favorite out of the four? #streetstyleindia #streetstyledelhi #matargasht #delhi #india