Aashka and Brent’s KISS ME THERE pictures are pure GOALS! See INSIDE
Newlyweds Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble are undeniably one of the most romantic celebrity couple. After dating each other for long, the couple solemnized their relationship last year in December. Right from their grand Hindu wedding to the Christian wedding, everything looked straight out from a fairytale. This much-in-love couple is pro at posing and this was also evident enough in their wedding pictures!
Well, Aashka and Brent are enjoying marital bliss to the core and are currently vacaying in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh for quite a while now. Both of them have been painting the Instagram red with photographs of their gorgeous romance and must say, these lovebirds miss no great photo opportunity!
It is hard to take eyes off from Aashka Goradia, who is looking every bit gorgeous with her on point styling game. However, the highlight of their vacation is “KissMeThere” series. Both these lovelies are travel junkies and are sharing their kiss moments at different stunning locations. They have also started a new Instagram page, solely dedicated to their love-filled pictures set in enthralling backdrops.
Here are some very cute and romantic moments of Aashka and Brent from their vacation. Don’t complain, if you end up feeling urged to pack bags and travel with your loved one!
1. Brent literally skipped our heartbeats as he shared this picturesque lip-lock photograph set in snowy backdrop which was Aashka’s first Indian snowfall. He wrote, “It was our final night at @club_mahindra. Just after a boisterous dance performance by the Club Mahindra staff, we rushed outside to witness the delicate snowfall. @aashkagoradia glowed like a child at the sight. It was her first Indian snowfall. She wore a smile that filled my heart. Under the Indian snowfall”
It was our final night at @club_mahindra. Just after a boisterous dance performance by the Club Mahindra staff, we rushed outside to witness the delicate snowfall. @aashkagoradia glowed like a child at the sight. It was her first Indian snowfall. She wore a smile that filled my heart. Under the Indian snowfall, #kissmethere @kissmetherediary @cheeseandcrackers2018 #himachalpradesh #india #snow #himalayas #manali #moments #travel @alexpeteralex Thank you for this picture!
2. The next picture shows the couple spreading romance in the mountains!
Every picture has a story. This one is about Sakina and Virendra, our manager at @camplungta // The sunrise had just slipped over the mountain. Sakina looked at me with sweet memories glowing in her eyes as I donned her wedding dress. Her husband and she exchanged glances; holding it for a moment. Suspended in time, they remembered those beautiful days, 10 years ago. It was an honour to give her and Virendra that moment again. #kissmetherediary @kissmetherediary @ibrentgoble #kyathiaayo #travel #travelmakesyouricher #travelstories #himalayas #himachalpradesh #dharamshala #kharota #incredibleindia #himachaldiaries #himachaltraditionaldress
3. Here’s Brent planting a soft kiss on his ladylove’s forehead!
@club_mahindra is providing a beautiful backdrop for us to explore #Manali. The club is perfect for families as it has many activities to take advantage of. In fact, we are off on another adventure up in the mountains. We’ll keep you updated! @ibrentgoble #himachalpradesh #clubmahindra #travel Content/Hospitality tie-ups @cheeseandcrackers2018 thank you for this incredible experience! @kissmetherediary #kissmethere
4. Brent’s got some serious photography skills! Sharing this scintillating photo clicked by Brent, Aashka wrote, “While the sunlight was breaking into the beautifully carved #Masroor #Temple in #Himachal Pradesh #Kangra district @ibrentgoble ‘s camera captured me exactly the way he looks at me.”
While the sunlight was breaking into the beautifully carved #Masroor #Temple in #Himachal Pradesh #Kangra district @ibrentgoble ‘s camera captured me exactly the way he looks at me. And I was simply amazed by the beauty of this place and this gorgeous outfit by @pawanandpranav styled by @nidasshah #travel #himachalpradesh #dharamshala #incredibleindia @incredibleindia #travelblog #vlog #excited #sendyourlove
5. Slaying amidst the snow-clad mountains in a snowy dress! Woah!
6. Awwww! Yet another heartwarming moment!
7. Here’s presenting the hashtag they are giving us feels with! 😉
To see their more mushy travel moments, you can follow @kissmetherediary on Instagram.