Are You Struggling With Your Skin Problems?
TOP 10 DIET TIPS FOR HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN
Everyone wants to look beautiful. Not only women but men also want flawless and glowing skin. Many factors affect your skin and make it look dull. These factors include pollution, stress, sun, unhealthy food, hormonal changes, and genetics.
We often ignore the actual causes of the dullness of our skin that makes us buy various skincare products.
What does healthy skin require?
Healthy skin requires a diet rich in antioxidants, Beta carotene, and lutein, and healthy fats. To get glass skin, you will need to change your diet and lifestyle. Here’s a list of food that can improve your skin health:
1. WATER – Drink plenty of This keeps your skin hydrated. water removes the harmful toxins from your skin. So, Track your water intake to stay hydrated.
2. FRUITS- You should have fruits like oranges, avocados, papayas, bananas, mangoes, limes, grapefruits, etc. These fruits prevent wrinkles, shed dead skin cells, improve elasticity and retain skin moisture.
3. GREEN VEGETABLES like spinach, radish, lettuce, broccoli, coriander, mustard leaves, etc. They contain essential vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants.
4. GREEN TEA- Green tea contains polynutrient and is rich in antioxidants. It prevents dark spots and premature aging of the skin.
5. CARROT- Carrots contain Beta carotene and Vitamin A which protect your skin from the sun and remove toxins from the skin.
6. CUCUMBER- Cucumber contain Silica which is collagen that reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It’s the best food to reduce skin aging as it contains Vitamin A, K, and C.
7. NUTS- Nuts like almonds and walnuts contains omega-6 fatty acids. Seeds like flaxseed, chia seeds, sunflower seeds are also a good source of healthy fats. They nourish the skin and heal wounds.
8. TURMERIC- Turmeric is the best old remedy for skin complications. Its antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties not only fight bacterial infections but make your skin glow too.
9. ALOE VERA –Its gel can be applied externally and its extract can be consumed too in the form of juice. It is also a great remedy for skin problems.
10. YOGURT- Consuming yogurt helps indigestion. It prevents breakouts and dryness.
Foods that are bad for skin:
Fried foods, sugar, dairy products, fast food, etc. can dull your skin. So avoid these as much as you can.