Diets To Take During And After The COVID-19!
As we can see there is an immense outbreak of corona in the second wave, it has become more important to take proper care of ourselves in every way possible. But as the transmission is increasing rapidly; many people have suffered from it so at that time, taking a complete and healthy diet is crucial both during and after the corona.
Diet to take during the COVID-19:
- Eat all the fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, and food from animal sources.
- Choose raw vegetables and fresh fruit in snacks and avoid high in sugar, fat, or salt.
- Avoid fried and packaged food
- Drink 4-5l water per day.
- Eat white meat mostly as they are generally low in fat than red meat.
- Avoid junk food like pizza, burgers, cookies, etc.
- Cut down sugar and salt intake. Limit salt intake to less than g daily.
- Avoid alcohol or/and smoking.
Diet to take after the COVID-19:
- Keep yourself hydrated (4-5L/day).
- Have a high in protein diet.
- Eat after every two hours (in small portions).
- Avoid sugar or reduce its usage (especially if you are diabetic).
- Start doing light exercises for 5-10 minutes.
- Keep doing breathing exercises from time to time.
- Rest as much as you can as your body takes time to recover so it is important to take proper naps and 8-9 hours of sleep.
- Keep checking blood oxygen levels.
Our body takes 2-3 weeks to recover after the virus left our bodies in mild symptoms which means that it differs as per the condition. Taking care of body and mind even after getting a negative report is equally important because they remain fragile and in the process of recovering. So, do rest and a little bit of exercise is what you should do. Also, get vaccinated as soon as you can because it increases the chances of protection.