Salman Khan Bitten By A Snake At His Panvel Farmhouse; Taken To The Hospital, Released Later!

According to reports, Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse in the wee hours of Sunday morning. He was sent to Kamothe hospital in Navi Mumbai, treated promptly. Fortunately, the snake that bit him was not deadly, and he recovered quickly. The actor has completed his medical treatment and is now entirely healed from his ordeal.

A snake reportedly bit Salman Khan’s hand, but the star is said to be feeling better today than before. After administering an anti-venom medication to him, and after a few hours of monitoring, the actor was released and permitted to return home. He was removed from the hospital at 9 a.m. on December 26 and is presently recuperating at his home.

When the tragedy occurred, Salman Khan was on his way to his home to celebrate his 56th birthday. At the time, he was sitting in the garden area with some buddies, chit-chatting about life. There is a lot of jungle and woodland terrain around Salman’s farmhouse, making for an ample garden space. Now that he seems to have recovered fully, it is expected that he will throw a lavish party today.

Meanwhile, on the professional front, the actor made an official announcement about the sequel to Bajrangi Bhaijaan during the RRR pre-release screening in Mumbai earlier this month. Interestingly, the sequel will be written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad. He also authored the first film and is the father of S S Rajamouli.

You may also like...