Where adventure meets rejuvenation!
Retreats are not always about detoxification of mind-body and health restoration. I found something beyond the regular at my AAMOD HOLIDAY!!
Pollution in Delhi and the soaring heat was killing. I packed my trekking bag to explore AAMOD SPA RESORT in Shoghi, a Jungle Spa Resort where Adventure activities, Treks, customized Spa therapies, organic food servings, all come together with a panoramic view of the Himalayas from each window of the therapy room of the ‘SUBLIME SPA’. Aamod spa resort has 20 cottages splashed across the hill side to provide both privacy with the sense of belonging. The feeling is deep, mystic, virgin.
The first day went adrenaline rushing on trek with the Activity Manager who has a 20+ years experience in conducting adventure activities. My choice of organic food and beverages were packed while others had hot meals with snacks, all arranged by the resort. The first day therapy –‘ Open Jacuzzi’ overlooking the mountains relaxed my tensed muscles on return from the trek in the evening.
The second day went at the recreation cottage discovering a host of indoor activities and board games. Evening dinner was accompanied with ‘karoke singing’. Here separate rooms are constructed both for men and women. All materials used for creating the Sublime Spa are eco-friendly. Abundant flora and fauna around the spa adds to the soulful detox break. The third day I tried my hands at Burma Bridge for a rope bridge walkThe grandeur of the retreat comes from the dense forests and magnificent views of the mountains and valleys
- The Sublime Spa– The location of the spa has a charm of its own . Aamod customizes spa experience as per the guest needs. Choose from Himalayan herbal body massage, Neem and Tulsi body scrub, mango Butter Bliss, charcoal mud pack, organic and vitamin facials. Loosen stiff muscles after adventure sports with ‘Sublime skandha relaxing massage’, sublime foot massage, express massages, while Sublime Shiro head massage is simply fantastic. Holistic and earthy blend of relaxation , the spa uses Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
- evive the simple joys of walking in the woods with families from 1 hour to overnight trips. Walk along the’ WORLD HERITAGE Kalka-Shimla Train Track’ with its tunnels, bridges.
- Must try – Rock-climbing and rappelling for youngsters, corporates, families, honeymoon couples, Trekkers, adventure sports lovers and getaway seekers.
- Camping & Orienteering-Set up a camp, cook a camp meal, and learn about Jungle survival or actually camp overnight. Resort does all arrangements.
- Leisure Rope Course– Discover the most extensive course here in Northern India
This is a place where you can find peace within. Set in tranquil surroundings in the land of lush green and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of fruit! Happy at exploring this ‘perfect spot’ at the mountain spot !!
Aamod at Shoghi (Shimla)
Village Shahlaghat, P.O. Kaithlighat, Tehsil Kandagha, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 173215
Phone – +91 9213022540 | 9213022541 | firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ONLINE STORY–
Khushboo Jain, Wellness Advocate