Tips to prevent milk from bursting
In summer, the problem of milk bursting has to be faced again and again. For those who do not have a fridge or are lying in bad shape, then keeping milk good for a long time becomes a challenge. If you too are always troubled by this problem, then you can adopt these few tips. With this, you can keep milk good for a long time.
Follow these tips to prevent milk from bursting:
- As soon as you bring the milk home, first heat it. Due to this, the chances of it bursting are very less.
- Heat the milk once again after 4-5 hours. With this, we can keep it for 5-6 hours.
- To prevent milk from bursting, you must boil milk 2-3 times a day.
- If you take milk in the evening and it is not able to cool till late at night, then there is a lot of problems. In such a situation, it bursts many times till morning. You can do this by putting ice cubes in a big vessel and immediately put the pot of boiled milk in it. The milk will cool down in a few minutes and you can keep it in the fridge.
- If you want, you can keep milk in the room where AC, cooler, or fan is running at night. This also reduces the chances of milk bursting.
- Sometimes milk heated at night gets spoiled in the morning. In such a situation, you heat milk late at night like 9-10 o’clock, and then heat it at 5-6 in the morning. This will not break the milk.
- If you want, you can adopt another method to prevent milk from bursting at night. For this, fill cold water on a big plate or plate and place a pot of milk on it. This will keep your milk cold. This will greatly reduce the chances of it bursting.
- If after keeping the milk on the gas stove, you feel that it will burst, then add a pinch of baking soda to it and mix it well. Until it comes to a boil. Along with this, try to use the milk within 3-4 hours.