UDYAMI19: The most awaited E-Summit of EDC Panjab University
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) began with the idea that the conventional model of problem solving in the world was simply not as effective as was thought earlier. The world needed a better model. We needed a better way, not only to restore but also to replenish. A model that is not only sustainable but also pivotal to growth and prosperity. At EDC, we believe that Entrepreneurship is the most vital key towards reaching that better model. All great things take time. Since our establishment, we have pursued towards creating a nurturing environment for budding entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial-minds alike, conducting workshops, events, seminars, boot camps, interactive sessions, pitching sessions and many more such endeavors that have proven to be stepping stones for many individuals and teams alike.
UDYAMI is the annual E-Summit that EDC organizes, in Panjab University to promote Entrepreneurship in the region and this year it’s the 5th edition of UDYAMI Entrepreneurship Summit UDYAMI on February 23rd & 24th.
UDYAMI is Panjab University’s National Entrepreneurship Summit. UDYAMI aims to bring together entrepreneurs, students, industrialists and investors to create an ambience for new ideas and startups. Summit will include competitions designed to test and enhance the entrepreneurial skills, workshops and Panel Discussions covering all the major fields of entrepreneurship.
What’s to offer?
– Panel Discussions| Listen to experts share their views on much-debated topics!
– Talks Sessions| Get to know stories that matter from leaders of the corporate world.
– Workshops | Pick up a few new skills along the way.
– Competitions |Test your life skills with a healthy dose of fun and prizes.
– Chat Sessions | Get answers to the most intriguing questions!
– Networking | Make a connection, find a mentor or collaborator!
– Startup of the Event | Get mentored and funded and win exciting prizes from EDC.
We have four competitions that include:
Bid Your Own Company (Our Flag ship): With Virtual money at stake you bid for the various profiles of your company, make the best of it.
Board Room: Do you think you are business minded? What if your company has a breakdown? The spotlight is on you.
Planathon (Avengers Annihilation) (Our Flag ship): A treasure hunt inspired by Avengers. Plan-a-thon puts you right into the shoes of a planner.
Creatour 19: An opportunity to plan a tour package of world famous countries within a limited budget.
Start-Up of the EVENT
Start-ups will get a chance to pitch their start-up idea in front of the investor panel. A start-up will get to promote itself in front of the participants.
It has always been graced by highly acclaimed speakers and to continue this trend, this year too we have outstanding speakers with us like
- Saurabh Mehta, founder of “bioQ Eco Solution”
- Sandeep Kochhar of “Blew-minds” ,
- Mani Madhukar who is the Program manager of “IBM”
- Jaspreet Singh, Partner-Cyber Security at “Ernst & Young”
- Tanya Khathpal , founder and president of Eat My News
- Seerat Virdi ,finalist of the Redress Design Award and is currently the Creative Director and Founder of her own fashion brand, Miesu.
and many more from various domains as per our theme ‘Sustainable Present for Future’.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/udyami-19