Organic Remedies for Aging Skin
Aging is the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines due to decreased collagen level and loss of skin elasticity. Anti-aging products promise customers to make them look and feel younger by restoring skin elasticity. Using organic or natural oils instead of chemicals is the best way to fight aging signs. These are very effective products with minimal side –effects.
Some of Organic remedies for aging skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: The oil is derived from wild flowers which open at night hence the name Evening Primrose. It contains an essential fatty acid called gamma linoleic acid which corrects skin inflammation. It also reforms the collagen and elastin thus diminishing the sign of aging. This oil is extremely useful in the treatment of skin ailments such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. It also helps cure dry and scaly skin.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is natural oil obtained from Avocado fruit with skin rejuvenation properties. It contains skin essential vitamins A, C and E, some traces of protein and lecithin. Avocado oil shows excellent results on dry, sensitive and dull skin. It gives a youthful glow to the skin. Apart from anti-aging , it can be also used to treat sagging skin, blemishes, dark circles and eczema.
- Argan oil: Argan oil is extracted from nuts of Argan fruit. It is best suited for combination to sensitive skin type. It contains high amounts of saponin and vitamin E which makes it a great anti-aging product. Argan oil restores the skin moisture making skin soft and wrinkle free. It also neutralizes free radical damage which makes skin look dull. Other skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema can be treated using Argan oil.
- Grape seed oil: As the name suggests the oil is derived from the seeds of Grape. Using Grape seed or it’s supplements may reduce the appearance of fine lines, making skin wrinkle. Grape seed oil is a fine source of essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and linoleic acid. Grape seed oil and it’s extract is beneficial in the treatment of dermatitis, premature aging, dry skin, sunburn and itchy skin conditions.
- Jojoba oil: It is derived from Jojoba shrub. It restores skin softness, increases skin elasticity and new cell growth making it perfect for anti wrinkle skin care. It can be also used as a makeup remover, stretch mark and acne scar remover. Jojoba oil is best suited to normal- oily skin since it balances oil production. Jojoba oil is also used in hair care products.
- Almond oil: One of the best anti aging skin regimens and most popular,, Almond oil improves skin elasticity, reduces fine lines and premature aging. Almond oil is a rich source of anti- oxidants, vitamins A and E. It is beneficial for dry and aging skin. Almond oil is non-greasy and is known as a skin smoothing agent. In aroma therapy it is used as a skin healing and skin softening agent.